“If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.” - Unknown.
Gary Rohmann has achieved over thirty-five years of progressive and distinguished professional service within higher education and the higher education finance industry. Key accomplishments are as follows:
- Evolution of professional and foundational experiences while serving as Director of Financial and Dean of Enrollment Management at Mount Vernon Nazarene University and Mount Union University.
- Director of Financial Aid Services – Southeast Region for American College Testing (ACT), Vice-President of Marketing for USA Funds / USA Group and Senior Vice-President of Sales at Banc-One Education Finance Group.
- Executive Vice-President of Business Development for American Express Educational Loans, Educational Services of America and Student Loan Xpress (a CIT company). Mr. Rohmann was instrumental in developing and executing successful sales strategies that were responsible for market penetration and significant loan volume growth. In particular, he was responsible for managing the partner channel which resulted in over $3 billion in annual loan volume from business partner relationships.
- President of Education Loan Source, Inc., a education finance company focused solely on providing private student loan funding solutions.
- Mr. Rohmann holds a BA degree from Trevecca University and MBA from Baldwin-Wallace University.
Creative, Passionate, Thoughtful, Knowledgeable, Focused, Integrity, and Record of Success.
Guiding Vision Principle: In light of my past experiences - - in light of my current circumstances - - in light of future hopes and dreams - - what is the WISE thing to do?