Assess, develop and manage a customized solution that solves an institutions student funding needs. Potential solutions include:
- Evaluation and assessment of an institution’s current financing options.
- Soliciting lenders to replace or diversify existing programs.
- Develop risk-sharing programs with existing lenders to increase overall approval rates.
- Identify programs that will increase approval rates and provide creative options for students in financing educational expenses.
- Create custom institutional and / or private credit bank originated programs funded by your institution.
- Revise or re-engineer existing tuition payment program or replace with more efficient and automated program.
- Leverage industry relationships / partnerships to identify liquidity options for existing / future loan receivables allowing for improved cash flow.
- Assist financial institutions interested in entering the education lending market by developing, marketing, and managing a private student credit loan program or by identifying and assisting in valuing private loan portfolio.
“Focus on the critical few….not the insignificant many.” Unknown.
For any organization to successfully compete in a dynamic, constantly changing and unpredictable market, three driving forces that differentiate the marginal line of failure and success are people, processes and technology. GREAT focuses on people and the processes within which they work. A highly customized strategic plan is prepared for each client. Ensuring the client maximizes their current strengths to improve their overall delivery of customer-service and ultimate profitability, GREAT expertise focuses on the following:
- TRAINING and MOTIVATIONAL INSPIRATION – Customized training and motivational modules developed for each client to ensure continued professional development and improve capacity to effectively contribute to achieving organizational goals.
- OPERATIONAL EVALUATION AND RE-ENGINEERING – Inefficient processes can overtake an institution and result in delayed customer-service and profitability. GREAT provides proven professionals to examine and evaluate current policies, procedures and systems; identify issues, and design a corrective action plan and implementation assistance. GREAT can provide assistance in evaluating and measuring current enrollment management efforts; develop strategy and execution for new enrollment management campaigns.
- RESOURCE MAXIMIZATION – Assessment of an institution’s overall ability to manage student funding needs.
“An organization’s ability to learn and translate that learning in to action rapidly is the ultimate competitive business advantage.” - Jack Welch
Simplify the college preparation experience by offering a comprehensive consultative service to college bound students and their families. Professional assistance will be provided with the following:
- Management of the college matriculation experience – the process is complicated and the stakes are high.
- Developing successful plan to finance a college education.
- Support implementation of financing plan with on-going counseling for students and families.
Find out more information about our college planning services and fees charged at The College Planning Network (TCPN).
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it NOW.” - Alan Lakein